Brisbane, CA (August 1, 2018) – SAFTI FIRST, leading USA-manufacturer of advanced fire rated glass and framing systems, is pleased to announce the addition of social media platforms LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to educate architects, glaziers, contractors and building owners on the correct and code-approved applications of fire rated glass and framing. In an age where digital media consumption is becoming more prevalent, adopting social media allows SAFTI FIRST to deliver updates and information in a more timely and relevant fashion.
To kick this off, SAFTI FIRST has launched two social media campaigns:
- Tip Tuesday – Every Tuesday, expert advice is given regarding safety, building codes and product selection based on current IBC requirements. To find tips from SAFTI FIRST, search #SaftiTips in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Fire Rated Friday – Each Friday, project images and interesting case studies are presented to showcase creative applications of fire rated glazing systems. Individuals may also contribute and share their photos by using #FireRatedFriday to show how they have used fre rated glass in their projects.
By inspiring creativity and spreading knowledge through social media, SAFTI FIRST intends to advance safety without sacrificing design, as well as become a valued resource partner for architects, glaziers, building owners, fire marshals, and other members of the construction industry.
To connect with SAFTI FIRST on social media, check out and follow:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/fireratedglass
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/FireRatedGlass
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/fireratedglass
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/saftifirst